A BIT OF HISTORY
A Pub since 1783
There has been a pub on this site since 1783, opening as the Little Red Lion and then rebuilt in 1928 as the Olde Castle we see today. Imagain the stories these walls could tell.
When taking over the Pub in December 2019, we uncovered a secret volted room in the cellar. Boarded up for years, this room is depicted in a drawing we found when researching our history.